Online Degree Navigator is a helpful guide and resource for prospective students considering an online or on-campus education. By bringing together impartial articles and tools, our website’s aim is to help prospective students navigate through countless alternatives to find the school and program best fit with their goals.
ODN’s primary tenets to serve and guide prospective students are as follows:
- Inform prospective students on the important differences between the various schools and degrees
- Reveal both current and former student experiences to prospective students
- Connect current and former students with one another in order to share their ideas and experiences
- Support prospective students by explaining what types of grants, loans and financial aid are available and possible to attain.
How we are different
Our website features:
- a first-of-its-kind comparison tool that enables prospective students to compare schools across a number of important categories,
- a Blog that enables current and prospective students to read up on current trends and news on distance learning, career opportunities and share their thoughts and experiences,
- a Career Information section that has articles on degree programs and the portability of skill sets they provide to attain potential jobs and careers in numerous industries,
- an Online Education section that includes helpful articles for the decision process and frequently asked questions about studying online, and
- a Scholarships and Financial Aid section that contains helpful articles and resources to guide prospective students through the myriad of financial aid options and considerations