Heald College strives to offer you hands-on career education in some of Americas career fields. Benefits can include:
- Associate degree programs that can be completed in as little as 18 months, allowing you to get the education you need.
- Courses taught by instructors with academic and industry experience who can help provide you with practical insights into the subjects they teach.
- Flexible schedules designed to meet the needs of working adults and support systems designed to help you succeed both inside and outside the classroom.
- Lifetime career services assistance for graduates. Career Services advisors can help you find post-graduation employment opportunities â€” a service you can access throughout your career.
- Heald College is dedicated to your success today â€” and tomorrow!
Financial aid is available for those who qualify.
Career Education Programs Heald College offers career education in these and other areas:
- Business Administration
- Criminal Justice
- Construction Management
- Dental Assisting
- Health Information Technology
- Hospitality and Tourism
- Sales and Marketing
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Insurance Billing and Coding
- MicrosoftÂ® WindowsÂ®
- Server Administration
- Network Systems Administration
- Pharmacy Technology
Note: Not all programs available at all locations. Programs vary by campus and term. High school diploma or GED required. For useful consumer information, please visit us at http://www.heald.edu/multimedia/pdfs/SD-CDI-HLD-R1-1.pdf
Accreditation Information For more information about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed the program and other important information, please visit our website at www.heald.edu/disclosures.