Heald College strives to offer you hands-on career education in some of Americas career fields. Benefits can include:
- Associate degree programs that can be completed in as little as 18 months, allowing you to get the education you need.
- Courses taught by instructors with academic and industry experience who can help provide you with practical insights into the subjects they teach.
- Flexible schedules designed to meet the needs of working adults and support systems designed to help you succeed both inside and outside the classroom.
- Career services assistance for graduates. Career Services advisors can help you find post-graduation employment opportunities.
- Heald College is dedicated to your success today and tomorrow!
Financial aid is available for those who qualify.
Career Education Programs Heald College offers career education in these and other areas:
- Business Administration
- Criminal Justice
- Construction Management
- Dental Assisting
- Health Information Technology
- Hospitality and Tourism
- Sales and Marketing
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Insurance Billing and Coding
- Microsoft Windows
- Server Administration
- Network Systems Administration
- Pharmacy Technology
Note: Not all programs available at all locations. Programs vary by campus and term. High school diploma or GED required. For useful consumer information, please visit us at http://www.heald.edu/multimedia/pdfs/SD-CDI-HLD-R1-1.pdf
Accreditation Information For more information about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed the program and other important information, please visit our website at www.heald.edu/disclosures.