IntelliTec Colleges' mission is to provide excellent career training. Our goal is to produce skilled, employable graduates with our certificate programs and associate degree programs. IntelliTec Colleges offers career-focused training in allied health care, business, and technology, leading to a Professional Certificate or an Associate of Occupational Studies Degree.
- Graduate career placement assistance
- Day and evening classes offered year round
- Specialized career training with minimal general education classes
- Practical, hands-on experience in class
- Career-specific training equipment
- Financial assistance is available to those who qualify - this can be determined during your visit at the Campus.
- Most certificate programs and associate degree programs are approved for the training of veterans
IntelliTec Colleges are accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
For more information on graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed the programs and disclosure info, click here.