WyoTech strives to offer you hands-on career education in some of America’s trade fields.
Benefits can include:
- Programs that can be completed in as little as one year, allowing you to get the training you need
- Courses taught by instructors who are experienced professionals who can provide you with practical insights into the subjects they teach.
- Flexible schedules designed to meet the needs of working adults and support systems designed to help you
- Succeed both inside and outside the classroom.
- Career Services professionals who can help you find post-graduation employment opportunities in your area—a service you can access throughout your career.
- WyoTech is dedicated to your success today—and tomorrow!
Financial aid is available for those who qualify.
WyoTech offers career education in these and other areas:
- Applied Service Management
- Advanced Diagnostics
- Automotive Technology
- General Automotive
- Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC)
- Information Technology Support Specialist
- IT General
- Medical Assistant
- Medical General
- Medical Insurance Billing and Coding
- Motorcycle Technology
- Plumbing Technology
- Street Rod and Custom Fabrication
- Trim and Upholstery Technology
Note: Not all programs available at all locations. Programs and schedules vary by campus. For more information about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed the program, and other important information, please visit our website at: http://www.wyotech.edu/disclosures. Accreditation Information