Everest Colleges, Institutes and Universities strive to offer you hands-on career education in some of America's career fields. Benefits can include:
- Programs that can be completed in as little as one year, allowing you to get the training you need.
- Courses taught by instructors who can provide you with practical insights into the subjects they teach.
- Flexible schedules designed to meet the needs of working adults and support systems designed to help you
- succeed both inside and outside the classroom.
- Career Services professionals who can help you find post-graduation employment opportunities in your
- areaâ€”a service you can access throughout your career.
- Everest is dedicated to your success todayâ€”and tomorrow!
Financial aid is available for those who qualify.
Career Training Programs Everest Colleges, Institutes and Universities offer career education in these and other areas:
- Criminal Justice
- Dental Assistant
- Massage Therapy
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Administrative Assistant
- Medical Insurance Billing and Coding
- Pharmacy Technician
Online degree programs available* Programs, program lengths and program schedules vary by campus. Campuses vary by state. Everest College, Everest Institute and Everest University are part of the Everest family of schools. For more information about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed the program, and other important information, please visit our website at:http://www.everest.edu/disclosures.